The Agency Challenge 2022
19-20 July 2022
What is the Agency Challenge about?
The Agency Challenge is part of the Northstar Meetings Group Challenge Event Series for agency, corporate and association event buyers. Running for 9 years the challenge event format is proven to create an environment where imagination inspires business and builds partnerships between buyers and event industry suppliers.
The Agency Challenge is a modern business forum that brings together event management agencies with venues, destinations and specialist suppliers.
It is a unique blend of creative team building and effective networking based on engagement through gamification. It is an opportunity for agencies to be inspired by a tantalising array of presentations in an energetic, informative and memorable way. It is the not-to-be-missed agency event of the year.
- • 2/3 nights accommodation
- • All F&B for the duration of the event
- • Receive an incentive gift for attending, from either a dining experience or technology item
- • Participate in group team-building activities whilst competing for a team cash prize
- • A fantastic array of inspiring venue presentations to enhance your future event ideas
- • Choose which venues and destinations interest you the most and benefit from 1-to-1 meetings with your favourites
- • Networking lunches and a fabulous BBQ evening
- • A gala dinner where the overall team winners will be announced.
- • Enjoy all of our professional entertainers throughout your experience.
Event directors, managers, organisers, operations, account managers from event management agencies who would like to meet venues, destinations and specialist suppliers who can inspire their future events. You can meet your peers and make life-long connections with this immersive, educational and amusing event which is carefully designed to help you inspire and grow your future events. You can extend your product knowledge to discover inventive ideas to optimise your budget and experience engaging 1-to-1 appointments to target your individual event needs. A cost-effective and time-efficient way to develop your skills, knowledge and relationships.
Open to UK-based event management agencies
The proposed schedule is as follows but is subject to change:
Monday 18 July 2022
Arrive at your leisure
Meet the team and fellow participants during an informal evening with F&B
Tuesday 19 July 2022
09:00 – Registration and welcome
10:00 – Plenary quiz sessions
11:45 – Activity
12:45 – Lunch
14:00 – Plenary quiz sessions
15:20 – Activity
16:30 – Plenary quiz sessions & educational session
17:30 – Close
19:00 – Drinks reception
19:30 – BBQ Networking dinner
Wednesday 20 July 2022
09:00 – Plenary quiz sessions
10:20 – Activity
11:30 – Plenary quiz sessions
13:00 – Lunch
14:30 – 17:45 1-2-1 appointments
19:00 – Champagne reception and gala dinner
Thursday 21 July 2022
Check-out at leisure by 11am