Please note: This page will be updated regularly as we receive new information.
Last updated: 15 September 2021
We will continue to abide by the current government guidance (Click here for more information) but all being well, anticipate restrictions to be completely relaxed by the time the Agency Challenge takes place on 26-27 October 2021. However, in addition:
- All delegates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated on arrival or to show a negative lateral flow test result taken within 48 hours of the event.
- Numerous hand sanitizing stations around the venue.
- Temperature checks on arrival using the venue’s automatic scanners.
- There will be an increased cleaning regime which will be undertaken by the in‐house cleaning team.
- Signage will be increased around the show to promote good hygiene.
- Pre‐registration to avoid queuing.
Subject to government guidelines the wearing of face masks will be completely at your discretion for your own comfort.
If a person has COVID symptoms on arrival at the venue or develops during the event we will and ask them to return home immediately. All remaining delegates will be updated on the situation accordingly.