Interested in attending?
Participate as a supplier
Would you like to be one of the suppliers taking part in the 2020 Agency Challenge on the 10th & 11th November 2020? Register your interest for this event today.
2020 details below…
Virtual event – 10-11 November 2020
What is the Agency Challenge about?
The Agency Challenge is part of the Northstar Meetings Group Challenge Event Series for agency, corporate and association event buyers. Running for 8 years the challenge event format is proven to create an environment where imagination inspires business and builds partnerships between buyers and event industry suppliers.
The Agency Challenge is a modern business forum that brings together event management agencies with venues, destinations and specialist suppliers to develop long-lasting relationships.
It is a unique blend of creative team building and effective networking based on engagement through gamification. It is an opportunity for agencies to be inspired by a tantalising array of presentations in an energetic, informative and memorable way. It is the not-to-be missed supplier/agency event of the year. Here’s what’s included:
• You will be allocated to a team where you can network with your peers and agency event planners and compete for the £1000 team cash prize!
• You can undertake a dynamic 10-minute presentation which will be shown to buyers through our interactive on-demand service
• You can design three quiz questions to ensure your USPs are remembered which are asked to buyers at the end of your presentation and count towards the final team scores
• You can undertake team challenges to build relationships with agency buyers
• Join our musicians for a hilarious game of ‘Name that tune’
• Experience ‘Team Millionaire’ but don’t hold on to your 50:50 for too long
• You can host up to 15 virtual 1-to-1 appointment sessions with agency buyers who have chosen you for a more detailed meeting
• Explore our educational session on how to deliver a fantastic virtual goodie bag
• Enjoy our entertaining cocktail hour where you can find out the overall team winners in our virtual prize presentation
• Additionally, your presentation will be dispatched to M&IT’s entire audience of agency buyers post-event
Venues, destinations and event industry suppliers who would like to meet, network and share their product information with event management agency buyers looking to place national and international event business. You will be able to network with up to 60 live agency buyers.
Virtual event day – 10 November 2020
• 10:00 – Welcome and get to know your technology
• 10:05 – Meet your challenge team
• 10:15 – Virtual team challenge
• 11:15 – Break
• 11:30 – Opportunity to watch any further presentation to earn quiz points / opportunity for in-room networking
• 12:00 – Virtual team challenge
• 13:00 – Lunchtime & virtual networking
• 13:00 – 16:00: Optional further opportunity to review the on-demand presentations and book 1-to-1 meetings / in-room networking
Virtual event day – 11 November 2020
• From 12:30 – Welcome back and technology reminder
• 12:45 – Educational session on how to provide the perfect digital goodie bag
• 13:20 – 1-to-1 appointment session
• 14:30 – Ten-minute break
• 14:40 – 1-to-1 appointment session continues
• 16:15 – Virtual cocktail hour, announce winning team and close
Virtual Attendance Costs:
-£2,450 + VAT –1-person team
-£3,650 + VAT –2-person team (from one organisation or two)
What past suppliers think about our challenge events:
“Brilliant, fun, engaging, great networking!”
Danielle Bounds, ICC Wales
“A superb event that I thoroughly enjoyed more than I could have ever anticipated.”
Mike Foyle, TechPro Events Ltd
“One of the best networking events I have attended and the most leads I have ever received from one event!”
Sarah McGovern, ICC Birmingham
“A unique and brilliant way to network and build relationships.”
Lucie Baldock, Farnborough International
Suppliers meeting the buyers at 1-2-1 sessions, bbq dinner, taking part in team activities and enjoying the gala dinner.