Interested in attending?
Running for the last 9 years, the Agency Challenge is part of Northstar Meetings Group’s Challenge Event Series for agency and corporate event buyers. It is a modern business forum that brings venues, destinations and event suppliers together with event management agencies in a fun, interactive and informative way, using gamification.
The Agency Challenge is taking place on 19-20 July 2022.
• You will be allocated to a team where you can network with your peers and agency event planners and compete for the £1000 team cash prize!
• You can undertake a dynamic 10-minute presentation directly and live to our audience of UK based event agency planners looking to place national and international event business
• You can design three quiz questions to ensure your USPs are remembered – these will be asked to buyers at the end of your presentation and count towards the final team scores
• You can undertake team challenges to build relationships with the agency buyers
• You can host up to 15 1-2-1 appointment sessions with agency buyers who have chosen you for a more detailed meeting
The proposed schedule is as follows but is subject to change:
Monday 18 July 2022
Arrive at your leisure, meet the team and fellow participants during an informal evening with F&B, and overnight stay.
Tuesday 19 July 2022
09:00 – Registration and welcome
10:00 – Plenary quiz sessions
11:45 – Activity
12:45 – Lunch
14:00 – Plenary quiz sessions
15:20 – Activity
16:30 – Plenary quiz sessions & educational session
17:30 – Close
19:00 – Drinks reception
19:30 – BBQ Networking dinner
Wednesday 20 July 2022
09:00 – Plenary quiz sessions
10:20 – Activity
11:30 – Plenary quiz sessions
13:00 – Lunch
14:30 – 17:45 1-2-1 appointments
19:00 – Champagne reception and gala dinner
Thursday 21 July 2022
Check-out at leisure by 11am
• £5,295 + VAT – 1-person team
• £7,690 + VAT – 2-person team (from one organisation or two)
Event price includes accommodation for three nights and all F&B and entertainment
What do past supplier attendees have to say?
“Brilliant, fun, engaging, great networking!”
Danielle Bounds, ICC Wales
“A superb event that I thoroughly enjoyed more than I could have ever anticipated.”
Mike Foyle, TechPro Events Ltd
“One of the best networking events I have attended and the most leads I have ever received from one event!”
Sarah McGovern, ICC Birmingham
“A unique and brilliant way to network and build relationships.”
Lucie Baldock, Farnborough International
Suppliers meeting the buyers at 1-2-1 sessions, bbq dinner, taking part in team activities and enjoying the gala dinner: