Lime Venue Portfolio
LIME VENUE PORTFOLIO IS THE UK’S LARGEST COLLECTION OF DIVERSE VENUES, CONNECTED BY GREAT TASTING FOOD AND MEMORABLE EXPERIENCES.
Lime Venue Portfolio launched in 2008 and since then we’ve become the leading group venue finder for unique venues. Today we’re proud to represent over 80 independent venues from all four corners of the UK. We bring together individual venues, where Compass Group UK & Ireland are a catering partner, all in pursuit of a common purpose – to build their meeting, conference and event business. The portfolio of diverse venues provides you with a variety of venue options to suit your clients event objectives and support the event ROI.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
• A diverse range of spaces at leisure attraction venues, leading sporting stadiums and race courses alongside the UK’s premier exhibition and conference centres, purpose built training and residential venues.
• Easily accessible nationwide venue options, for individual or multiple events.
• The best rates available, negotiated by us for you.
• One point of contact to save you time and money and make booking your event hassle free.
• Our venue search service is free, the price you pay is the same as going direct.
• Take advantage of our C&IT award-winning central enquiries team.
• Detailed e-proposals to suit your deadlines, so you have all the information your client will need, to help make an informed decision.
• Our account management team offer you a tailored business relationship based on mutual trust and openness.
• Although Covid restrictions have slowly eased, many of our venues remain accredited by the mia aim accreditation and Visit Britain’s, “We’re Good To Go” standard, which is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
• Big company backing in the form of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who have recently announced their commitment to reach Net Zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030. The business as a whole aims to limit global temperature rises to 1.5°C above pre-industrial level. Due to the net zero target, any event booker can be assured that by choosing a Lime Venue Portfolio space they have already made a choice that makes a difference, not just for their event, but for their business.
• Total transparency – As part of the mia and the HBAA, we adhere to their code of practice so you can be assured we follow best practice guidelines. All of our proposals clearly explain the structure of your commission. However, if you do ever have a problem, we’re more than happy to work with you to solve it.
Speaker Bio: Maria Scullion
Maria has worked in the events industry for the past 14 years. Maria has been with the team at Lime Venue Portfolio as National Sales Manager for x years and is primarily responsible for the relationships with our agents. Maria understands the agency market and that’s why she has built such strong relationships with small, medium and large UK agencies. Agents choose to work with Maria and the Lime Venue Portfolio team because they know, not only do we save them time and money, but that our venues deliver great events.