Let us bring the world to you, experience a programme of captivating and memorable presentations and engaging 1-to-1 appointment opportunities, all from the comfort of your own home!
Rediscover your event enthusiasm after weeks of working from home join the Agency Challenge to kick start your events in this ever-changing climate.
The virtual Agency Challenge.
- • Join from the safety of your own workspace or home
- • Meet new venues and destinations from around the world
- • Virtually take part in a team quizzes throughout your experience
- • Attend our virtual team building games
- • Experience a virtual networking cocktail session
- • Access our on-demand service for a week prior to the event
Pre-event – Monday 2nd November – Monday 9th November
Before the live event day, each delegate will be given exclusive access to our valuable marketing content from a whole host of venues and event suppliers from around the world.
- • Access the virtual on demand system
- • Watch captivating and memorable presentations
- • Attendees are asked to watch a minimum of four presentations prior to the live event days
- • We kindly ask you to complete the quiz questions after each presentation
- • Please also book a minimum of four 1-to-1 appointments with your favourite suppliers no later than noon on Monday 9th November.
Virtual itinerary (Timings are subject to change)
Sit back, relax and enjoy our digital hybrid event. Below is the running order for the virtual event across two half days, including our virtual team-building activities and the 1-to-1 appointment session.
Tuesday 10 November 2020
- • 10:00 – Welcome
• 10:05 – Get to know the technology and your host
• 10:10 – Meet your challenge team
• 10:15 – Virtual team challenge
• 10:45 – Break
• 11:00 – Opportunity to watch any further presentation to earn quiz points
• 11:30 – Virtual team challenge
• 12:00 – Lunchtime & virtual networking
• 12:00 – 16:00: Optional further opportunity to review the on-demand presentations and book 1-to-1 meetings
Wednesday 11 November 2020
- • 13:00 – Welcome back, technology reminder and position of teams at the start of day 2
• 13:05 – Opportunity to watch any further venue presentation to earn quiz points
• 14:00 – 1-to-1 appointment session
• 15:30 – Break
• 15:45 – 1-to-1 appointment session continues
• 17:00 – Virtual cocktail hour and close
- • 19:00 – 20:00 – Follow Twitter @EventsEducation for the announcement of the winning team during the live gala presentation dinner