About the Agency Challenge
Would you like to challenge yourself, build successful business relationships and learn from industry experts at the Agency Challenge 2021? What can you expect?
- • Engage with your industry friends and colleagues as well as meeting new industry suppliers
- • Make long-lasting and meaningful connections with up to 30 venues and worldwide destinations
- • With limited time and budget, take just two days out of your year to discover invaluable knowledge for you and your event agency
- • Discover new event suppliers bursting with imagination
- • Watch memorable presentations and participate in team quizzes
- • Engage in 1-to-1 appointment opportunities with venues of your choice
- • Enjoy networking lunches and dinners and sit with a different attendee each time to ensure maximum networking opportunities
Who is the event suitable for?
This event is applicable to anyone planning, organising or booking venues or selecting destinations for a future event, conference or meeting.
- • Do you book worldwide events?
- • Are you responsible for venue bookings?
- • Do you need help with ideas, venues and destinations?
- • Would you like to build relationships with suppliers that can offer you inspiring ideas?
- • Find out how to create events that excite your clients
Example job titles
- • Event director, Operations director, Event manager, Account manager, Head of events, Personal assistant, Event organiser, Head of conferences, Operations manager and PCOs
Broaden your expertise and knowledge by attending our free networking conference with venues, worldwide destinations and events suppliers and specialists.
Your hosted event experience includes the following:
- • 2/3 nights accommodation at the Celtic Manor Resort
- • All F&B for the duration of the event
- • An incentive gift from either a dining experience or technology item
- • Participate in group team-building activities whilst competing for a team cash prize
- • A fantastic array of inspiring venue presentations to enhance your future event ideas
- • Choose which venues and destinations interest you the most and benefit from 1-to-1 meetings with your favourites
- • Networking lunches and a fabulous BBQ evening
- • A gala dinner where the overall team winners will be announced.
- • All entertainment